Invoicing and Estimates in 135+ Currencies
Exciting news! Invoicer now supports 135+ currencies, so you can create invoices and estimates and accept payments in the most popular currencies worldwide.
How to change the currency
The default account and invoice currency is US Dollar (USD $). You can set your account currency and also the currency for individual invoices and estimates.
How to change your account currency
To change your account currency, follow the steps below:
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down to Currency in the address section.
- Select a currency from the drop down menu. You can type to search for a currency as well.
- Once selected, any future invoices and estimates will use your account currency.
How to change the currency for individual invoices or estimates
To change the currency for individual invoices or estimates, follow the steps below:
- Go to the editor.
- Select the currency from the currency dropdown in the top right. You can also type to search.
- Once selected, you will see the currency symbol and three-letter currency code in front of the amount.